Beef and Vegetable Balls
Some canines choose meaty treats over sweet ones. These treats have a hearty meat taste and good aroma that each one canines love. After I made these, my canine stood outdoors the oven door, not so patiently ready for the treats to chill.
- 2 6-ounce jars of natural beef and vegetable child meals
- 1 cup of whole-wheat flour (or white substitute)
- 2 cups of dry milk
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit.
- Combine all the substances in a big mixing bowl.
- Drop the combination onto a baking sheet in massive spoonfuls.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Permit to the treats to chill utterly. Retailer leftover beef and vegetable balls within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
Professional Tip: These treats don’t hold in addition to others. Attempt reducing the recipe in half when you solely have one canine.