Easy peanut butter dog treats
Canines love peanut butter, and these cookies are an effective way to sneak some fish oil into your canine’s weight loss plan. Fish oil improves your canine’s coat, making it shiny, mushy, and more healthy. Better than peanut butter dog treats no bake.
Search for natural peanut butter at your grocery retailer. Many business manufacturers of peanut butter have unhealthy hydrogenated oils and components. Higher but, make your individual peanut butter utilizing uncooked peanuts and peanut oil, and processing the combination in your meals processor.
- 2 cups of flour (white or wheat, in case your pup has no wheat allergic reactions)
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/three cup of easy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- half of tablespoon of fish oil
- 1 half of cups of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit.
- Combine the flour and oats collectively in a big mixing bowl. Pour in a single cup of water and mix till easy. Add within the peanut butter, honey, and fish oil and blend till all of the substances are nicely blended.
- Slowly add the water till the combination has a thick and doughy consistency.
- Evenly flour a cooking floor. Roll the dough onto the cooking floor to create a 1/four inch thick sheet.
- Use a cookie cutter to create shapes. Place the cookies onto a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- Enable to chill fully earlier than feeding.
Professional Tip: If the dough is just too sticky to roll, slowly pad extra flour onto the dough ball.